I thought it was gone

1

Written at 11:13 PM by WHOOPI



So I was about to do some more work on the 'secret' effect for Whoopi vs Silentbat. When I turned on my Lacie external harddrive, my iMac couldn't detect it for some reason. I started to get a bit frighten only because all of the effects and the footage is on my harddrive because if you have all that footage (gigabytes of files) on your main hd then it's possible for your mac hd to basically die.

In the end I finally got it to work, Thank God!
See you guys(Those who are invited) at the private screening next month!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I have my files on my computer and external harddrive. I don't permanently put my files on my harddrive until the project is done.

     

Post a Comment