What a great 4/20

2

Written at 10:14 PM by WHOOPI

So today Val, her cousin, her mom, and myself went to Santa Monica for the Green Apple Music Festival. It was a lot of fun actually. I got to see Ziggy fuckin' Marley.....on 4/20!!!! No weed needed for me to enjoy him.









Ziggy was overall AMAZING! I wish he would've performed more than 3 songs though. When he talked he was very inspirational and touching, I could've listen to this guy for hours.



After we left Santa Monica we chose to eat at Roscoes then journeyed home. All that and not one blunt was involved, nice.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    i was wondering if u actually went to this..
    how were the bands?

    i was at roscoes earlier with alyssa..ha

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    I only saw two performances, they both performed really well.

     

Post a Comment