How many of us have them? Friends!!

1

Written at 1:51 AM by WHOOPI


I would like to make a shout out to two of my friends who have chosen to help me out.
So I found the tripod I broke on Ebay for hella(Yes Greg from Pandatoes, I said 'hella') cheap. If you didn't know the tripod I broke is very rare and the company doesn't make them anymore nor does the company even exist.

So my friend Carlosoffered to pay for it since I don't have a job or money to buy a new one. Unfortunately Carlos doesn't have a Ebay account so there was no way for him to bid on it. I then talked to my good friend Ron to see if he can bid on the tripod and I'll pay him back afterwards. Ron was more than willing to bid on the tripod without a doubt. Thanx guys!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Sole |

    anytime

     

Post a Comment