Bday 6/12/90

4

Written at 8:13 PM by WHOOPI

So today is my 18th birthday. It kinda suck that I'm an "adult" now, but it's all good...





So this morning after washing up my mom had snuck into my room and left me some gifts. She got me guitar hero, a piece of cake and a nice little card.

Once I got in my first period class, val was already there with my gifts. Which consisted of a flat iron, rice krispy treats, and tamales.


Val also decorated my lock with LOLcats

The rest of my day went really well, I also received a pretty cool gift from a friend of mine.


I got a projector now! Having a projector in your room is seriously the shit!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Sole |

    sweet projector.

     
  2. AKIRA |

    happy 18th birthday!!!!!!!!

     
  3. Dawn |

    aww vals gift is cute.
    Happy B-Day again =]

    I AM THE GUITARHERO CHAMPION!!!!
    WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

     
  4. Davohn |

    projector, guitar hero 3, flat iron = tight ass birthday!

     

Post a Comment