Welcome to graduation

2

Written at 3:34 PM by WHOOPI

Lets just say that today was HECTIC for me.



In the morning we(the seniors) had to meet up in the auditorium to listen to a lecture from our principle about graduation.



After the lecture we headed to our gyms for "rehearsal". Which consisted of us walking out of the gym.....even though our graduation is on the field...




Then it was time for us to receive our cap and gowns. Dudes were going insane trying to get inside first, almost fighting actually.


For me, I just kinda slipped inside without any death threats.


Then I received my graduation tickets and my cap & gown.


Time for graduation...I did it!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Jessie |

    I really enjoyed your blog!
    Very interesting!
    Feel free to read/comment my blog,
    I'd greatly appreciate it.

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Yeah let's do it.

     

Post a Comment