The job hunting begins

3

Written at 7:32 PM by WHOOPI



So summer is on its way and I know I will need a job. Last year I worked at my very first job, Cold Stone. I'm not going to lie, It was probably the best Summer job to have. I went home with at least 20 dollars (if not more) in tips. I always had money and my manager LOVED me. Now it's a new Summer and I need a new job....There's a couple I have in mind; Vans, Active, Wasteland, SUPREME x HUF (inside joke), and the Apple store. Those are jobs that I know I can probably get(well at least one of them). The only thing is that none of them goes with the skills that I have (exept for the Apple store), I really would hate to waste my life putting shirts on a hanger or arguing with customers why their size 15 foot can't fit a size 10 shoe. I rather be in front of a computer making some promo vids for different companies or just doing some tech stuff(involving computers(preferably macs)). So right now I'm going to have a Sarah Morisson moment; If anyone have a job they can see me working at then def. hooking it up. I'm not being desperate, I just prefer if I had a meaningful job.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    got me a job!
    2 G's in one month!

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    no need to brag, I didn't do that to you when you were stuggling to find a job last summer lol

     
  3. Anonymous |

    man those days sucked for me..

     

Post a Comment