Witch mountain 6/20/08

1

Written at 6:48 PM by WHOOPI

dude, today was insane! The day right after I graduate, I'm on set for a new movie featuring "The Rock" called With Mountain.




So the day started with Antoine and I going to the Disney studio.







Once we got to the Disney studio we chose to wander around and explore. I must say the office there were amazing! I would def. be down to intern there, that's how koo they are.






Here are some ninja spy pictures of what was going on in Stage 2. Sorry if the pictures aren't my best, I wasn't suppose to take pics at all.


We then ended our day at City Walk and we also saw The Incredible HULK

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    I was at city walk last weekend to see the hulk but it was sold out. So we got drunk at saddle ranch and saw the strangers. maajjoorrr letdown.

     

Post a Comment