Fri & sat day

1

Written at 8:55 PM by WHOOPI

FRIDAY

For my Bday Val and I went shopping on Melrose.



Our first main stop was American Apparel, where Val bought me a new sweater to replace my old yellow one that I had for a year.


We then stopped byt Jamba juice so I can get my disgustingly tasty drink.


On our way back we were passing by BP and saw hella paparazzi trying to take pictures of Chris Brown. One of them even tried to fight Chris' huge ass security guard.

SATURDAY


Chilled with some peeps

Roscoes(we go at least once a week)


Golfing


We then rolled out to Westwood. When we got there I was craving some more Jamba Juice.


our friend susana got some cookies.


The main reason we out to Westwood was for some hookah at Habibi's. After this we just went to catch a movie and chilled.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    why would you want your breakfast put in a blender and blended?? because thats basically what that drink is haha

     

Post a Comment