Hollyhood V.2 5/31/08

9

Written at 1:04 PM by WHOOPI

So momma Whoops bought Val and I tickets to Universal and that's where the story starts for this post.



Val and I were both still exhausted from the night before (prom). So our first stop at universal was Jamba juice. I have this new favorite drink there called "Chunky Strawberry". It consist of bananas, strawberries, peanut butter, and granola. It gave me the boost I needed for the day.



Things that make me not want to turn 18; It's funny how in 11 days I'll be 18, but I was hoping around and enjoying this performance.





The main reason I was excited about going to Universal Studios is because of The Simpsons Ride. When I saw it from afar my excitement bar went up to a
whole different level! I was astonished howPrecise everything was.






Waiting in line for the ride was very entertaining. They had
HDTVs everywhere displaying clips from the show and bits of new stuff.






The ride was amazing, I'm glad the the Back To The Future ride was replaced with another promising ride.


momma whoops




The rest of our day at Universal was pretty chill, the weather was great.



After Universal we caught the redline to the other side of Hollyhood.


Pimp.

Best stencil work ever.


We then headed to Fairfax for the HUF event that was going on.






It was pretty chill. I saw a couple of people I knew and I ate several tamales. the whole theme was pretty strange though, it was all fun though. Good way to end the night.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

9 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    what camera do you use?

     
  2. Valerieeeeee |

    ^^^Nikon D-40? am i right??

    im so craving one of those tamales right now, i wish we had taken some to go lol

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    yup, nikon d40

     
  4. Anonymous |

    what about the tacos!?

     
  5. Anonymous |

    the nikon is only 6.1 mp?

     
  6. Toussaint |

    i was at the HUF thing too and 6.1 gets the job done.

     
  7. SWITCH™ |

    canon 4 life

     
  8. *_*Antoine*_* |

    No effin' way! That was seriously a day before the fire.

     
  9. Glenjamn |

    good post.

    that shot you have of the king kong ride...frame that bitch...kuz that section of the ride just got burned down this weekend.

     

Post a Comment