To northridge and back 6/25/08

3

Written at 1:48 AM by WHOOPI




The day started at Jack in The Box. Ron and I stacked up on some grub for our trip to the valley(Northridge).


Luckily the traffic wasn't too bad on the 405.




Afterwards, we dropped by Ron's older brother's skateshop to see what was up.....nothing was up..






Our first stop was Jenna's house. There we joked around the pool, had a water balloon fight, and shot the shit.





After leaving the house we chose to get some jamba juice. Since we were already in the area, the mall ended up being our next point of interest.










Cory's tattoo dedicated to his mom. R.I.P

The night ended at my homie Italia's house. I must say, that I'm a pretty good kid. No drinking or anything....damn...Well, it was chill. We swam, socialized, and eventually they're going to pass out. "Story of my LIFE" -Omar.

*BONUS PIC*

I feel sorry for the maid who saw me running around in a mansion like this.....At a time I kinda got lost....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    Jenna's a goddess .
    i loove that chick

     
  2. AKIRA |

    im a lucky to see ur bonus pic!!!! lol
    nice pic!!!!

     
  3. SWITCH™ |

    look at this lil nigga tryin to show off his...his...hmmm...not sure what...hit the gym nephew.

     

Post a Comment