Weekenders 6/21-22/08

3

Written at 2:14 AM by WHOOPI

Weekend.

SATURDAY





On Saturday I went to Val's cousin birthday party. It's crazy what parents do for their kids when it comes to birthdays....I never had one bday party...ANYWAYS, it was beyond crazy. Kids were attacking me left and right, pulling my hair and punching my lower half. Those 5-7 year olds are fucking insane!!!!

SUNDAY




Today was surely a lazy Sunday, It started off with me being at home complaining about how hot and bored I am. With a little convincing Ron was able to get me out of my house(because I hate going out on Sundays) to chill. When we met up Ron had this weird idea of wanting a cat/dog/bird..so we seeked out some animals. In the end Ron changed his mind about purchasing a pet. afterwards we chilled at his house inhaled some fruit and ended it all with a movie in Century.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Sole |

    nice supreme hat. i'm guessing its your brothers.

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    yup yup, fuck supreme....but it was hot... lol

     
  3. YHANNI |

    lol "inhaled some fruit"

     

Post a Comment