Allow me to introduce to you....

4

Written at 6:44 PM by WHOOPI

An up and coming artist, Mann.
My homie Mann Is a 16 year old dedicated rapper from Los Angeles, California. I first met Mann at this acting school I went to, just by talking to him you realize how humble and mellow this dude really is and you would have no idea what talents this guy holds. I rarely talk about rap unless the artist has something amazing to give to his/her audience. Ergo, I give you his debut single "ghetto girl" featuring Sean Kingston.

ghetto girl - Mann featuring Sean Kingston

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Tundae |

    dijon??....wow.....thats good for him.....

     
  2. YHANNI |

    this is super bomb .
    i just listened to his song yesterday
    imma dedicate a blog to him too

     
  3. Anonymous |

    come on man.
    i guess you can respect his hustle because hes a young guy but i dont know...this shit is wack and i like j.r. rotem.

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    I'm not going to argue with you on your opinion because it's just a waste of time, you think he's wack and I think he's pretty good. But we can let society decide after it's been on the radio.

     

Post a Comment