You know I'm a huge computer geek right?!?

4

Written at 11:16 PM by WHOOPI

So once I heard this song made with only Windows sounds I definitely had to blog about it right away!



The creator of this song took the sounds from Windows 98/XP and imported them into the
music application; Modplug. From there he modified each sound and chopped them up to come up with his own song! Though I'm not a big fan of Windows this is definitely the shit!

GROUND ZERO: TECHEBLOG

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    i think this froze my comp for a sec..

    this is super tight tho!

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Haha sick.

     
  3. Cath. |

    hahaha timbo's next hit

     
  4. CMB |

    Some of these sounds I have never heard on my windows system but its coo

     

Post a Comment