As we get closer to completing our film

0

Written at 6:10 PM by WHOOPI

So today at school I was approached buy one of our composers for Whoopi vs Silentbat 2.
Without hesitation he said to me "Whoopi I have soemthing to show you I'm almost finished with the first sequence."
During nutrition I ran in to antoine (silentbat) and I told him the news, we then went to see what our composer had for us.


after meeting with Remy, our composer, we then went to the electronic music room at my school.


After connecting the jump drive and booting up reasons Remy
had me listen to his creation. Once I heard the first note I had a grin that then went to a smile, Remy really did do a great job on this, and for a unfinished song I think that it is great!


Antoine Also liked what he heard, so now we're pretty much good on music and the main thing we're focusing on now are the effects for Whoopi vs Silentbat 2.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment