Just had to leave..

2

Written at 4:40 PM by WHOOPI

So today I just wasn't in the best mood (in the beginning). After my first period class I met up with my friend Ron to see what he was going to do after school (since he gets out early). We made plans and we were outtie.






Our first stop was the voting booths, Ron was registered to vote and he had to do it sometime today. He did vote obama though. I didn't get to vote though because I turn 18 in June, but I will be voting in November.



We then chose to go eat. On our way to food we saw some protesters.


We decided to eat at 'Roscoe's house of Chicken N Waffle'



I had a Arnold Palmer(Hella legit!)

We ate.

And we finished.


When we were on our way to some stores we ran into this. Props.

When then hit up some La brea stores

Undefeated

and buffalo exchange.

Afterwards we went to Fairfax



We went to The Hundreds and some other stores. Then we were gone...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    This size of Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles' waffles are laughable now.

     
  2. Anonymous |

    Arnold Palmers and the Buffalo Exchange!
    DAMN, I need to hang out with you more!

     

Post a Comment