The Day of Sickness

1

Written at 11:07 AM by WHOOPI

So yesterday(Saturday) I had to attend the open house for New York Film Academy (the one in Los Angeles),


the school I plan to attend after I graduate from high school.




So it was about 10:40 when my brother dropped me off at the redline(subway),
I was feeling sick but I thought it was a little sore throat so I didn't think much of it.




After waiting around with the feeling of a hammer pounding in my head I saw the subway coming.


I finally arrived to my first destinating 'Universal City'. I was kinda confused, but I did remember them saying it's located on the backlot of Universal. Ergo, I headed towards Universal.




I was at Universal Studios and I didn't have much time to get to New York Film Academy for there open house.


So I decided to call a taxi. My body then started to not function because I was becoming more ill. I then sat on the curb for 40 minutes waiting for the taxi to come.


The taxi never showed up, I then decided to go to Jamba Juice so I can get some vitamins in my body so I wont collapse.


I then couldn't wait any longer, I was too sick to go on. So I chose to go home and die on my bed.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Woah that sucks balls!

     

Post a Comment