This is about Lohan

7

Written at 7:17 PM by WHOOPI

1. Did anyone see those Lohan nudes?!?!?!?! Well this morning I was browsing some blogs (That's what I like to do in the morning) and when I finally came upon Skeet's blog he had the pics posted up for the public to see. Unfortunately I'm not going to post the pics but if you would like to view them just go to www.eatskeet.com

2. I then got into this discussion with a friend abouthow I think coked out Lohan looks more attractive than natural Lohan


Coke Lohan

or


Natural Lohan

You decide who is more attractive.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

7 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    she looks like shes like 47 naturaly and the freckles like bleh..

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    coke

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    i followed the link and she actually isn't that attractive naked.

     
  4. *_*Antoine*_* |

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  5. Anonymous |

    haha you just told on yaself antoine

     
  6. CMB |

    I agree coked out much more attractive natural she horrible

     
  7. Danni |

    ii think she looks better coked ...nauturally she looks gross

    ^_^

     

Post a Comment