Today was chill...

1

Written at 11:34 PM by WHOOPI

It all started off with me coming to school......


When I arrived to school this morning I saw that Inner City Filmmakers was shooting a film , I stood around for a bit, I was then interviewed by this lady (the one in the pic above).
She asked me some questions like:
Lady: So you make films?
whoopi: Ya, I make films.
Lady: What do you know about Inner City Filmmakers?
whoopi: well I.C.F is an organization where they bring kid from the inner city and expose them to filmmaking. They teach them how to film, edit, the process of post production, and how to work with sound.
Lady: So, are you planning on going there?
whoopi:Nah.....I'm going to New York Film Academy.
Lady:oh...well I mean if you want to spend $20,000 dollars there then go right ahead! I mean, I would go there for free too......(exits stage left)

It's funny how the interview all started though, this kid was talking about how great of a filmmaker I am and he was screaming how that should be me and what not, then next thing you know, I was being asked questions with a miniDV in front of my face.





After school we drove up to Emma's house. I had to get some information from her mom so I can redesign her website and stuff.





After all of the other stuff we went to go eat pizza a this place called Al Gelato(it's also a icecream place)

There was more to my day than this, I just didn't really feel like taking pictures lol!


But I did check out the Macbook Air today it's pretty sweet, but I would never buy it.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I saw the MacBook Air today when I went to the Grove (by the way it wasn't the Grove that called me) and I'm not that impress aside from its size. I think it'll hurt without having a CD-ROM slot.

     

Post a Comment