Kanye+Grammys=VLIRSTBVKLUBVALIVERUBI YAAAHH!!!

9

Written at 8:59 PM by WHOOPI



I know you saw it! Knaye's performance that is and i bet everyone is going to blog about, but I dgaf. Kanye's performance was honestly AMAZING!!!! When i was watching it my mouth was open the whole time, then i noticed something in the background, that triangle..it looked familiar...then it popped in my head "daft punk". No way! Kanye also got Daft Punk to perform with him too?!?!? That's insane!!!








His acceptance speech

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

9 Comments

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    damn you! lol you beat me to it, i was going to post about kanye and the grammys hahhaa

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    I had the video 10 minutes after he finished performing, I'm 1337 yo'.

     
  3. Valerieeeeee |

    psshh... I like your banner btw lol

     
  4. *_*Antoine*_* |

    It's like a live music video.

     
  5. *_*Antoine*_* |

    OH shit ... the second bit made me teary-eyed.

     
  6. WHOOPI |

    it was a great performance

     
  7. Toussaint |

    fuck! i dont have a TV

     
  8. gregdona |

    Weak sauce.

    And I'm missing him perform in Sydney as I type this 'cause I'm sick and poor.

     
  9. gregdona |

    Weak sauce.

    And I'm missing him perform in Sydney as I type this 'cause I'm sick and poor.

     

Post a Comment