The Day of Sickness Pt.2 (Sunday)

0

Written at 9:36 PM by WHOOPI

My day of sickness started of with me waking up at 9:45. I had a full 14 hour sleep because my mom drugged me up with Nyquil, but I wasn't feeling much better than the day before.


It all started with me drinking up a pint of orange juice, because everyone knows that
"vitamin c keeps the party going......"- Switch. I def. needed some vitamins in my body too.



While feeling like crap I started editing one of the last scenes of Whoopi vs Silentbat 2.
I then started feeling worse so I stopped.


I began munching on some stale ass cookies that my mom received from one of her students. Probably not the best idea in the world.....


Afterwards I attempted to clean up my room a bit, I kinda gave up after I made up my bed and cleaned off my desk.


Now I'm just chatting it up watching the 'Knight Rider' movie.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment