Silentbat, we have a problem....

5

Written at 9:13 PM by WHOOPI

So I was getting ready to start capturing some footage so I can edit. I then realized that the tape I needed to capture the footage on wasn't in my camera. Where could it be? Did I lose it? OH NO I HOPE I DIDN'T LOSE IT!!!!


I usually keep all my tapes in my desk drawer, I scrapped around and ended up disorganizing my organized mess. I then checked everywhere from under my bed to inside my shoes, I could not find this tape!!

I then remembered that the tape dropped...so it couldn't be to far away from my computer. So I checked under my desk/mac

Aand I happened to find it on my computer's subwoofer.


The sweet Sony premium, back in my possesion.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    DUDE DON"T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!

     
  2. Valerieeeeee |

    sony premiums....psshh

     
  3. CMB |

    Man I wish I could find a special tape right about now lol

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    hahaha dude you have to find that tape lol!!!

     
  5. CMB |

    I Know Right lol Thats so important haha

     

Post a Comment