Vday...WORD

1

Written at 6:04 PM by WHOOPI

As a lot of you guys know today is Valentines day.






My school was very....red. Unfortunately I didn't have a Valentines, but it didn't really effect me much because it was good to see others feel loved.


When I wasn't doing work in class I applied to be an intern for tech site 'Gizmodo', though I probably won't get it was a good waste of time










After school, Ron and I went to Hollywood to check out this Ice cream place my brother told me about. It's called Icepan, What they do is make their ice cream from scratch, it was pretty good, I wish they had more toppings though.


We then chose to go to Best Buy and fuck with some computers....run>cmd.exe>hax.bat style.


After leaving Hollywood we met up with Omar to chill, but that was a failed mission so we just went to Ron's house.


While chilling at Ron's house I ate some of his mom mangos.



We also tried to make his dog CANDY BOYEEE!!!! get out of bed and go to the restroom, but it wouldn't budge.


Once I arrived at my house my mom gave me this bear for Valentine's day

When I opened the heart box I noticed there was money in there,there was 50 dollars! I so didn't expect that!!
Pretty legit, momma Whoopi always come through with the best Vday gift.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Danni |

    aww ur V-day seemed pretty special but as ii promised, not to long ago ... weel here is ma comment so you check out Estelle's other song ... its pretty dope




    Danni ^_^

     

Post a Comment