Avalon 7/25/08

3

Written at 3:21 AM by WHOOPI

I haven't really been able to go outside of my life that's revolving around film. Film is my main shit at the moment, but sometimes you just need to enjoy other stuff to have a good mix. So I spent my Saturday night/Sunday morning at Avalon in Hollyhood to watch Busy P and Them Jeans kill it. Thanks to my homies Switch and Glenjamn, I got in with no problems at all. Thanks guys, you really made my first 18+ club experience "da shit".

It started off with me in the crowd.

GlenJamn taking some ninja vids.

Then I ended up behind the dj...

and in front of the crowd.


Then I end up right next to Busy P.

Busy P hooked it up with this shirt. Thanks man. Overall tonight turned out to be amazing thanks to great peoples. Thanks guys.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    man i wish i had my cam..

     
  2. SWITCH™ |

    glad you had a good time homie. sunday lax we do it all over again.

     
  3. Glenjamn |

    it was like whoopi's birthday!

    i got those WHOOPI x NINJA VIDS uploading soon!

     

Post a Comment