Lets skip day 3 and go to day 4 7/3/08

0

Written at 8:21 PM by WHOOPI

Day 4 of film school was definitely a killer. Today we focused on my main shit, editing. Though we were working on the industries finest, Avid, I was still able to pick it up pretty easily....though I prefer Final Cut Pro any day.




With me only getting 3 hours of sleep, the day started with everyone(including myself) writing....
and Tracy(my homie I'm going to AX with) being hopped up on Starbucks.



Our first class was editing on Avid. Antoine and I decided to team up on this one and to demolish the task they gave us....

somebody happened to take a pic of me editing....well...my hand editing.


Afterwards we had more writing to do but it was pretty chill...



Our last class consisted of the "art" of editing....I'm not gonna lie...it was a bit boring. Overall today was pretty dope. Now I'm ready for the weekend!

I also received my Anime Expo Badge, Thanks Tracy!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment