Day 6 7/8/08

2

Written at 11:42 PM by WHOOPI

Day of film school was pretty legit...


It all started with Directing class. We went over storyboards and all that stuff..

I usually get the same thing for lunch everyday, Jamba juice and macaroni and cheese. I even convinced my homies Tracy and Abelino.





My camera/cinematography/lighting class was insane! I received the chance to direct a scene the whole class. It was hectic though, working with dp, time, lighting, actors...etc..all-in-all it was a lot of fun. But...I certainly don't want to be a director...I think I'll stick with editing and special Fx...maybe even some camera work.



After my last class we were served pizza(Tracy once again hooked it up with strawberry soda for me) before our Tuesday night visitor came. Our visitor was a production designer, dude was actually pretty funny for a person in the film scene. peace.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    the cardi is sweet

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    thanks lol!

     

Post a Comment