Day 19 7/23/08

2

Written at 2:19 AM by WHOOPI

So my memory card for my Dslr has kinda been confiscated. Supposedly, The main person of the film program I'm in has seen my photos or something on the web and I'm not suppose to post a lot of the pics I've been posting or something like that. So I'll try to get that worked out soon...hopefully. Anyways, our lecture-person for today was Jon muthafuckin Chu. The director of "Step up 2 the streets". He's dope as fuck! Sorry for they iPhone photos...



wrd.

He's currently battling Mandey and Miley in the "biggest dance battle". This is his work.

Here's another.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    What kind of DSLR do you use? I'm looking to buy one and frankly, I don't trust review sites anymore... lol

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    Nikon D40

     

Post a Comment