Party of july 4th

1

Written at 1:29 AM by WHOOPI

So today was my break from film school, so what else is there to do on 4th of July than to party?!?




Since none of my family come to anymore I just had a mother and son day with my mom. We ate at P.F. Changs then went to go see Hancock which was really good, I think.



Luckily I met up with these peeps and went to some mexican joint before going out to a party.





Like at every part I turn into the fucking Cobrasnake and snap flix instead of smoking a phatty or guzzling a cold one. So at this party it was my friend Sammy's Bday/4th of July bash.







"Sup Max"

"Yo, you ok man?

"Lemme go get you some water real quick"

"Here bro, you dropped your weed. I'll just put it in your left pocket"
Real bros take care of bros when they're down.


Hannah and I had a great convo about Mark the Cobrasnake. She was telling me how he came to her party out of nowhere and randomly snapped pics of youngsters. Check it out HERE



Overall the night was good. happy bday Sammy.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Dawn |

    what a day. what a day
    chinese then mex
    woahhh heartburn lol

    donde es val?
    no es the val chica
    donde esta?

    cobrasnake!

     

Post a Comment