I shall call it....The Whoopmobile

1

Written at 6:53 PM by WHOOPI

So when I came home today from filming there was a vehicle in my drive way. My mom was like "Whose vehicle is that? It must be your uncle's or something." and I replied "oh...maybe he's talking to the neighbors." Afterward, I went up into my room and I hear my mom say to me... "Ashten, your uncle would like to see you" me being not in the mood to see relatives, I slowly walked down my stairs to greet him. My mom then told me that he's inside of his car, so I looked outside and I said to my mom that there's no one in the vehicle. She then jumped at me and said "I know!!! It's your new car!!!!!"




It's my Whoopmobile(96' Ford Taurus). :D...Now it's time for me to put dubs and neon lights under it and maybe even a spoiler!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    sweet now i need mines..
    BAD

     

Post a Comment