Day 14??? 7/17/08

1

Written at 12:08 AM by WHOOPI

So my day started with me waiting in line at the Apple store at 9 in the A.M. Well that kinda didn't happen so I went to film school and was welcomed with....






In-N-Out catered to us today...Hella free food. Unfortunately, I don't eat beef so I had to chill with the grilled cheese, that one cheeseburger was for a friend.





Afterwards, we then headed off to the back lot of Universal to check out their different sound stages.



I was told that I couldn't take pictures inside so I had to take some ninja pics in the studios. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics


Then it was back home...
*UPDATE*

One of the films they were working on was Watchmen, I actually got the chance to watch a scene from it. It's crazy because a lot of the 3d rendering wasn't finished which was pretty interesting.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    [url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]uVpMGU[/url] - LAkQId , http://hhmgziigpu.com

     

Post a Comment