iPhone...finally

7

Written at 4:00 PM by WHOOPI


So after a long wait and crazy searching, I finally got my iPhone. Since I got out of film school early today, I decided to hit up my mom to see what was up with her. She was waiting in Santa monica to get my iPhone. When I met up with my mom at the apple store I saw that she was already in front of the line with her amex in hand. She ended up purchasing the 16gb(white) one for me, I must say it's pretty sweet. Thanks mom!







forget BBs it's all about the iPhones.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

7 Comments

  1. Sole |

    forget balls in your mouth. fuck an iphone.

     
  2. Valerieeeeee |

    yay iPhones ftw!

     
  3. Anonymous |

    BB 4 life

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    nah dude, iphone or die!

     
  5. Anonymous |

    baaaalllin. PINTO ON DUBS FTW!

    but still, baaaaaallin

     
  6. SWITCH™ |

    bb 4 life

     
  7. WHOOPI |

    nope

     

Post a Comment