AX 7/5/08

1

Written at 3:05 PM by WHOOPI

So Saturday was nuts!!! I went to the event called Anime Expo. It's definitely not my scene but I Enjoyed it. There were hella "nerds" dressed up and me being dressed "normal" made me feel a tad bit out of place, but I wasn't the only one who was dressed "normal" so it was chill. Here are some pics(without captions, sorry).
























I have a lot more pictures but I think this is enough for now. It was a pretty sweet event though, I really wish I could go out to Comi-Con(comic expo) but I think I have shooting then, oh well. peace.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I really want to go to Comic-Con. I was going to go the summer of 10th grade, we even had a buddy set up a hotel room and a ride for us but I had VIP Scholars! Eek! Comic-Con would really be a place I'd want to be because Heroes Season 3 is supposed to premiere it's first episode their and of course I would check out the Star Wars section and there are other thing there I would generally enjoy.

     

Post a Comment