Props Shwayze!!!!

2

Written at 9:05 PM by WHOOPI

This is pretty carazy, Shwayze is coming out with a reality show on MTV?!? I remember when he was "just some kid from malibu". I don't personally know Shwayze but their DJ, DJ Skeet Skeet, helped me with my homework for English once. But I've been following him for a while and it's pretty great to see his rise in the "game". Check out the trailer below.


You may think this show is crazy...well...nah, it's Shwayze! Once again, props Shwayze, Cicsco, Skeet! It premieres on the 23rd of July on MTV, make sure you guys keep your eyes out for these guys!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Peace Girls |

    really, in Gardena?

     
  2. k. peace |

    FUCKIN TIGHT!!!. . .i've been diggin shwayze for a lil less than a year now n he's fuckin tight to me. the dj skeet skeet thing is kinda weird but also tight lol.

     

Post a Comment