Day 20 7/24/08

0

Written at 9:35 PM by WHOOPI

So I know I'm not posting the stuff I usually post. Sorry about that... I know my blog is turning into a "Day in the life of a student filmmaker". Well if you guys didn't know, all I do is wake up, film school, home, and repeat. That's basically my routine until August 25th. So the goods will be back soon, just give it some time. With that being said, I went to a visual effects studio today....






Throughout the building there was hella cool stuff. Even some secret stuff that's not going to be shown for a while.


The visual effect artist were hard at work. This is the job I want, sitting in front of the computer....all day.



The way 35-70mm is slice and diced.

Render farm....so many terabytes....too many.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment