HARD was good...

0

Written at 3:02 PM by WHOOPI


I didn't bring my camera because I heard stuff about not being able to bring cams....well that was a lie...w/e I have N.E.R.D. pics for ya...

I must say that Spank Rock killed it, LA Riots was ok, mom jeans was...w/e, A-trak demolished it, I didn't see Aoki, MSTRKRFT was above average and N.E.R.D was actually pretty amazing....


That's a video I recorded of Maybe, I was actually front row for N.E.R.D's performance. But check out the others videos below from HARD.



More N.E.R.D, When they performed Spaz I had to literally knock people out, you don't want to be front row of their concert.

Spank Rock...front row for that too, lol. Oh and Amanda Blank is fucking nasty...lyrically of course.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment